Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Five Favorites: Baby Items


So I don't know about you, but when I'm looking for new items, or products to try, I love reading reviews from my favorite bloggers.  It makes me feel like, if someone I connect with digs this item, then I will too!  Which led me to want to share some of my favorite things with ya'll!  Thus my Five Favorites posts are born :) 

Since I am definitely in 'baby mode' these days, I thought the first group of things I'd share would be baby related items.  Let's get to it!

First up, the JJ Cole Stretch Agility carrier.  Love it.  Like, hardcore love.  Basically, going out in public with Persephone without this thing, is impossible.  It's stretchy and comfy, and offers multiple ways to wear baby as they grow.  Plus it folds up super easily in the diaper bag, and can just get tossed in the wash whenever she spits up all over me.  Did I mention I love it?


Next up, California Baby products.  In particular, I dig their French lavender shampoo and body wash.  It smells clean, and is very soothing.  Plus, all their products are made right here in the USA!  Woot!


Aden and Anais swaddle blankets.  Need I say more?  I never used these with bean.  I thought they were too expensive and didn't understand the hype.  I get it now.  These are huge, and made from a nice light weight material.  So when you swaddle baby in their jammies, they don't get too hot.  I've used these as everything from a swaddle blanket, to a nursing cover, to a car seat cover.  I also love that they fold up nice and small, so they don't take up too much of my precious diaper bag real estate.  With two littles in diapers, every square inch counts :).  Bonus, they are ridiculously cute!


The swing.  Oh man, how did I ever survive newborndom with Gage without one of these?!  We decided to get the Graco Snuggapuppy swing for P, and I'm so grateful we did.  Other than on me, it's the only place where she will take a nap.  Actually, the only reason I am able to write this post right now is because it's gently rocking my little girl while she sleeps :)


And last but not least, our city mini double!  We had the city mini single for Gage, and it is still the best stroller I've played with.  It's so easy to open and close, it's the lightest weight one I've come across, and it has two giant canopies to cover the littles.  Plus it's super sturdy.  It's taking a little bit to get used to the double-wide action, but I like it!  

So there you have it, five baby items I'm really digging this time around!  How about you?  Any kiddo products you swear by?  Anything you used the second time around that you wonder why you never bought for the first one?  Live and learn, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment