Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

High Five for Friday!!

Yay its Friday!  I think that at the end of the week its easy to find yourself tired and longing for the weekend.  And in the midst of that, its easy to forget all of the awesome things that happen during the week.  So, whether its something big, or something small, I think its nice to reflect on five positive things that happened during your week.  Hence High Five for Friday!


1.  Water+sunshine+wildly happy baby=a great time


2.  Vegetables and hummus are my jam right now


3.  I haven't jumped rope in FOREVER, but it was a blast :)


4.  Furry little escape artist, nomming some grass :)

5.  Blueberry waffle monster!  I just want to smooch that sticky purple face!


So how has your week been?  Leave a comment and let me know!


p.s. I'm linking up today with Lauren at http://www.thelaurenelizabeth.com/    
         check it out!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie he is!
    stop by some time
    http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete