Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2 months


Persephone is two months old today!  I can hardly believe it.  It's such a short amount of time, yet it feels like she's been part of our family forever.  

She's growing so fast!  The fact that she is already past her newborn faze makes me sad.  But it's also fun to see her little personality emerge.  She's starting to recognize us when we walk in the room, and smile when we talk to her :)


So far, sleeping has been pretty good, and she eats like a champ!  She loves to nap in her swing, or on my lap while nursing.  Dano just put together her crib yesterday, so hopefully we'll try out some naps there soon.  

Her likes: nursing, laying on her back, shower time!
Her dislikes:  the car seat, being put down for stretches of time

While she has a normal amount of fussy time, I'm grateful that she is generally a sweet, easy baby!  


Gage is really good with her, just kinda letting her be, and not fighting for attention too much.  Until she starts to cry.  And then he puts his fingers in his ears and looks at me like I need to fix it :)



Life is definitely more hectic with two littles!  But I'm trying to focus on being even more patient, and cherishing each moment.  Time is gonna fly!




No comments:

Post a Comment