Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hitting the Bullseye!

Hey hey!  So today, during my weekly Target run, I managed to score a pretty sweet deal.  And thought I'd share.

Now before I explain how it went down, let me say that I am by no means a couponing expert.  I wish I was, and I'm trying to learn.  But I AM cheap :)  So I try to make sure something is a good deal before spending the money.  And this, my friends, was a good deal!

Whenever I go to Target, I always browse the kids clothing areas.  Specifically the clearance racks.  Sometimes I go weeks without finding anything good.  Which is why I check often.  Have you seen the cuteness Target comes out with?!  can't.handle.it  So today, I scored all of this for $16.82!!


That's roughly $2.10 per item!  Original retail on this little lot was $69, which means I got a 75% savings :)  Queue happy dance!!

So I found all of this on clearance.  Then, Target's Cartwheel app has  2 Circo coupons, each offering 15% off.  That saved me $2.50.  Plus I received a coupon in the mail for $4 of your kids clothing purchase of $20 or more.  Bringing it down to $16.82.

If you are on the lookout for clothes for the kiddos, check Targets clearance.  And download their Cartwheel app!  I know it makes me a humongous dork, but I get SO excited when I find a deal like this.  So I have to share with all of you :D  Hope you manage to score some good stuff too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment