Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Weeks 10 & 11!

Hello!  Its been for.ev.er since I posted (hangs head in shame).  Between general pregnancy fatigue, and a week of vacation, plus the week it took to prep for said vacation, I haven't felt like doing too much.  But, I'm hoping that now that the travel madness has died down, I can return to business as usual!

So I'm cramming weeks 10 & 11 together today :)  I couldn't resist grabbing a pick of me at 10 wks with this sign. 


Size wise, its been a weird two weeks.  Some days I feel HUGE.  Like in the picture above.  We had been walking for a mile and a half, and my belly was crampy and just gigantic.  And yes, I know I'm going to look back at this in a couple months and wish I was that 'huge' lol.  But then I had days where I felt like my belly was smaller, almost unnoticeable. 

I feel like I look about the same here in my week 11 pic.  I had my hubs quickly snap these late Sunday night, so ignore the terrible indoor lighting and boring white hallway :)


Symptom wise, the only thing new and exciting (I'm using this word sarcastically)  was MOOD SWINGS!  Oh man, it was bad.  One minute I was up, the next I was close to tears, I constantly felt stressed out, ugh!  I'm so glad I have a patient and understanding husband, cuz WOW!  I don't remember having many strong emotions at all when I was pregnant with Gage, so this is a new and unwelcome symptom.

 
 
Food wise I'm doing really well!  I still have moments where my outta control nose gets to me, but other than that I'm doing great.  After coming back from vacation, my hubby started a 21 day cleanse.  While I can't cleanse, I am prepping food for all of us to eat as similarly as possible.  So we are stocked up on fruits, veggies and grains, and I've been enjoying some healthy and delicious meals!
 
We are also trying to be more active.  This morning, I took bean for a nice long walk, which kicked my butt :)  But each day it will get better, right? 

 
Oh, and on Sunday, I think I felt the baby move!  Just the briefest of motions (which may have been gas, who knows)  but I was excited none the less :)  I find that I'm really anxious to feel this little one move.  It was one of my favorite parts of being pregnant with bean, and I can't wait to experience it with this little one!
 
So that pretty much sums up the last two weeks pregnancy wise.  I'll be back soon with a vacay update!  And some DIY!  Yay!  Are there any diet/exercise revolutions going on in your world?  Or maybe a pregnancy?!  Do tell!
 

2 comments:

  1. Fun to see your update! I've been trying to get back into running consistantly and that has been kicking my butt too so I understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! It is weird getting back into exercising after having a baby. Your body is just sooo different for a while! But it will get better :) Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete