Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Hello hello!  I hope you all have had a lovely week :)  It's been rainy and cool, which has made for a lot of lazy days.  And some time spent jumping in puddles :)

1.  I got a cars blanket for beanie, that Max promptly claimed for himself!  Can't say that I blame him, this thing is huge and sooooo soft :)


2.  I gave my tootsies a little makeover!  Love this color, Turquoise and Cacaos, for anyone who's interested :)


3.  My filtered Camelbak water bottle has been my best friend this week!  Hooray for drinking more water!


4.  Bean climbed up on the couch to cuddle daddy #itsthelittlethings


5.  Hey look I'm on the camera!


I hope you had plenty of things happen to make you smile this week!  What are your plans to enjoy the weekend? 


No comments:

Post a Comment