Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

High Five for Friday


Hiya!  Can you believe its Friday again?  This week has just flown by, and with it there have been so many sweet moments :) 

Can I just tell you how much I am enjoying my little guy right now?!  Every stage has been awesome, and he learns so much so fast!  But these last few weeks he has been SO.MUCH.FUN!


1.  Someone has started helping with chores!  Even better, he says 'shweep shweep' while he does it :)


2.  A long sunny walk by the lake?  Yes please!


3.  What is better than running in the grass in bare feet?  #mycatchewsmyflipflops


4.  Hot air balloons fly over our house :)  I love taking beanie outside and watching him point and say 'bawoon!'.


5.  This is happening right around the corner from my house.  Bring on the pounds lol


So it was pretty much an amazing week!  Plenty of fresh air and baby love :)  Hope you had a fantastic week too!  Oh, and to all of the mommas out there, have a wonderful Mother's Day!


P.S.  I linking up with Lauren today!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment