Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Another week has flown by!  I hope you and yours had a great week too :)


1.  Have you seen all of the awesome in the Target dollar section right now?  This cost me $3, total!!


2.  Beanie and I shared this for breakfast one morning :)  SOOOO yummy!


3.  Bowling at the incredible Splitsville at Downtown Disney, with my two favorite guys!


4.  Getting our garden on, slowly but surely.


5.  My wonderful hubby got me this coffee cup for Christmas, and I have coffee out of it every.single.morning.  That toothy cheshire grin makes me happy!

So what made you smile this week?  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

I'm linking up with Lauren over at thelaurenelizabeth.com  :)

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check out the dollar section at Target this weekend!
    Love, love, love those bright tomato cages! Where did you find them??? I want!
    Found you at #h54f
    Ann @ Suchamama.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Lauren's H54F link up :) LOVE your 5!! Target is my fave store and I L-O-V-E Disney so this post was right up my "alley" ;) Just seeing the Cheshire cat's smile made me grin!! :*). Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete