Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Its a ...

Hi all and happy Monday!  We had our 21 wk ultrasound last Thursday, and got some exciting news :) We are expecting a little girl!  It feels so complete, we have our little man, and now we'll have a little miss.  I'm looking forward to adding bows and dolls to our current car and lego chaos :)


Now that I am 22 wks along, I think I'm starting to feel more physically.  I can really tell that I have to slow down at times.  And I've been having some sciatica issues, which are no fun.  I constantly stretch, or have Dano massage it, but its still unpleasant :(  I'm also getting a lot more movement from baby girl!  I feel like she is constantly bouncing and flipping throughout the day.  I'm just waiting now for the stronger kicks that Dano and beanie can feel :)


And with the announcement of a girl, comes excitement for all things girlie!  I'm so excited to do a beautiful soft nursery, and pick out sweet little girl clothes :)  Little boy clothes are definitely cute, and I have fun dressing Gage, but come on.  Its almost unfair how cute little girl things are!  I mean, ruffles on the butt?!?! tutus?!?!  How does anyone resist??  Oh and bloomies.  During the summer, she will be in a cute dress and bloomies every.single.day.  Its gonna happen :)  And since I am living in a land of pink and pretty, I thought I'd share some of my inspiration pics for the nursery!


How sweet is this?  I love the wall color and chandelier.  And that pale pink dresser is precious!

A pink accent wall?  I think I may just have to do it!  Dano told me to 'do whatever you want', so I plan to really make this a girlie and sweet space!

I love the idea of possibly adding a pop of contrasting color on the dresser.  Just to break up all the pink and gray :)


And wow.  Just wow.  Restoration Hardware knocked it out of the park with this one.  Knocked it out of range of my wallet, but its still gorgeous to look at :)  Oh and as pretty as that mirror is, it looks awfully heavy.  Don't know how I'd feel about something that ginormous hanging over my itty bitty baby.

So there you have it, a little pink and pretty for your Monday :)  This week I am attempting some potty training with little man.  I'm terrified and excited all at the same time!  So once I come out on the other side alive, I'll be sure to share!  Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment