Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

4 months

I blinked, and my sweet little baby girl is now four months old!  This month has been such a fun one with her.  She has really gone from 'infant' to 'baby' this month.  She's much more aware of her surroundings, and is developing a sweet little personality.
Persephone is really easy going, which I've been especially appreciative while Gage works through some toddlerness :)  She is an incredibly smiley girl, and those dimples are always on display!  
Once we finished the playroom, we brought out the jumper for P.  At first she wasn't quite sure what to think, but now she is a huge fan!  She'll bounce and chew on her fist, watching her brother spin in the living room.  
We've also been getting in a lot of tummy time, and someone is thisclose to rolling over!  She gets about 3/4 of the way there and stops, normally because she can now see the tv or grab her toy :). P definitely seems to prefer being on her tummy to her back, and will arch and complain if left on her back too long.

Naps are still happening in the swing, and bed time she's still with us.  I was trying to transition her AND potty train with Gage, but decided one thing at a time.  There's only so much chaos I can take :). Gage is doing well with the potty, so hopefully Persephone will be making the change here in the next week or so!
P has gotten much better about the car seat, and travels really well now!  She even naps and hangs out happily in her seat when we go shopping.  She loves the shower and bath tub, and I can't wait to introduce her to a pool!  

Oh, and my absolute favorite, she's giggling now!!  Not quite a belly laugh, but she'll 'huh huh huh' with a big smile on her face.  I get the most laughter when I raspberry her belly, chew on her toes or wipe her butt during a diaper change :)
I love her oh so very much!  I'm trying to soak up all her sweet baby-ness while it lasts.  I know all too well how quickly they grow :)












No comments:

Post a Comment