Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

National Paint Week

Hello friendlies!  How was your weekend?  Mine was too short, as always :)



So I'm just popping in today with a quick post, wishing you a happy National Painting Week!  That's right kids, my favorite DIY project has its own week in this great nation of ours :)  And why shouldn't it?  You can do soooooo much with paint!  With a couple hours, a gallon of paint and some foam rollers, you can completely transform a room in your home.  Or a piece of furniture.  Or your kitchen cabinets.  The possibilities are endless! 

Sherwin Williams is celebrating this week by highlighting a different color each day.  And then this weekend, they are having a awesome sale, discounting paint by 30-40%!  So its the perfect time to refresh your spaces.  I've actually never been in a Sherwin Williams, but I hear great things!  And you know I can't pass up a sale, so I will be all over that this weekend :)  Can't wait to share my loot and experiences with ya!

What have you been painting lately?  I have quite a few projects that come to mind :)  And a new-to-me idea that I'm looking forward to trying in our playroom!  So what are you waiting for?  Grab a paintbrush and celebrate!

* Sherwin Williams has no idea who I am.  I just wanted to share the upcoming sale with you guys, and hopefully inspire you to get painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment