Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Well hello!

How the heck are ya?  I'm fantastic, and crazy busy these days :). But I have missed this place, and really want to get back to sharing.  So here we go!

I just looked back and realized I haven't posted since Thanksgiving.  And it's February.  How did that happen??  Thanks to a little something I like to call 'two holidays, a move and a baby', that's how! (Sounds like the title of a made for TV movie lol)

Anywho, after months of trying and wishing, we finally closed on our house on December 12th.  Then, exactly one month later, we welcomed our daughter Persephone into the world!  And since then we've all had colds and been working to adjust to life as a family of four.  

Now life finally seems to be settling into its new normal, and my creative wheels are turning!  I love love love our house, and can't wait to share it with you guys.  As well as bringing you along for the ride while we put our own little stamp on it :). Plus I can't wait to tell you all about our little P,  and what bean thinks of his sister (who is affectionately referred to as buggie).  

So that's what's been up!  And there is lots of excitement to come!!  I have a feeling it's going to be a great year :) How is 2014 treating you so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment